Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Big Boy Brogun...

Brogun and Mommy...
Already standing up...

Showing mom his favorite ball...
Wow, how the time flys by. My baby is already 8 months old. It always amazes me how the days, weeks, months and soon, all too soon the years go by. He is such a happy little boy and adores is big sister and she him. He started to pull himself up to the furniture a few weeks ago and is already getting daring and letting go now and then. I am sure that it will not be long before he is walking. Yicks...mommy is not ready for that.
He had found his voice and likes to jabber and is actually saying a few clear words like momma, dada, Ah OO. And we all get a laugh when he wrinkes up his nose and snort when you are trying to feed him something he is not a fan of.
I was a little nervous about having my kids so far apart in age, but it has been so much fun and Sienna loves having a baby brother. I am sure it won't be long before he becomes the little shadow that drives her crazy. But we will enjoy every step and every milestone.



No comments:

Post a Comment