Saturday, October 17, 2009

Playing at the Pumpkin Patch..

My Adorable Kids..

Loves his pumpkin...
Every year we take all the kids out to the pumpkin patch here in Elsinore. Usually it is only the kids, Grandma Cindy and the moms. But this year even the dads and Grandad were able to get done with work and little early and go with us.
We all enjoyed the ride on the hay covered wagon out to the pumpkin patch. Then the hunt for the perfect pumpkin begins. And I must say there is lots of fabulous pumpkins to choose from. Sienna was so excited to find a little tiny one for Brogun. And he loved it so much that I could not get it away from him until he fell asleep.
I love this time of year and all of the time we spend together with our family. We are so truly blessed and I am so thankful for all that we have in our lives.






No comments:

Post a Comment