Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!!

Broguns 1st Thanksgiving...
Mommy's little helper...

We had a wonderful and definately filling Thanksgiving this year. We had Thanksgiving at our house for the first time. And even though it was alot of work, it was really fun. Mom's health isn't very good, so we thought we would take it off of her shoulders and let her relax. And I think she enjoyed herself.
We didn't have lots of people this year with Johnny and Danielle and the girls in Wyoming and not being able to make it down. Trevor had to work the day, but made his way over that night for his dinner.
Derrick and Sienna went over and rescued Grandma Knaphus from the Care Center for a few hours and I am glad to report that Derrick and I made her sausage rice stuffing and she approved! I must say it did turn out very good.
Grandma Anderson came over with her fleet of pumpkin and lemon pineapple pies. Delicious!! Aunt Jan and Brandon made it here from Park City. Misty and Barry were even here. Dad had to work part of the day, but made it here just in time.
I got a little carried away with dinner prep and didn't get many photo's taken. Not like me at all! I will try to make up for it on later posts!
Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect on all the blessing in our lives. I am so very blessed with such an amazing family. I have such a wonderful and caring husband who has saved me in so many ways. He is my strength and I am so thankful for my eternal companion.
My beautiful Daughter Sienna who has been my backbone and helped me keep my chin up and keep going when I didn't think I could.
My handsome baby Brogun who has brought so much joy into our little family. He is so fun and has quite the little personality.
I love each and everyone of my Family and Friends and am thankful for all the love and support they give to us.
And I am so thankful for the gospel and our Heavenly Father who blesses us in so many ways. Without them we have nothing.
I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment