Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer slacking.....

Hmmmmm....maybe I should have bought a bigger pool!!
Little Buddies...

Just a little too Big for the pool!!



Lovin the water...


Headed out for "Girls" Day...


Little yard monster...




I really did not realize how quickly the summer was passing by or how behind I am on my blog. Yicks....


The summer finally did start, after we were all wondering if it was gonna pass us by. Nope, we went from cold to HOT in just a few weeks.


We have had a fun summer so far. Made a few camping trips with the family and enjoyed putting in our first garden.


The kids are having a blast outside and Brogun makes a run for the door everytime it comes open.


Sienna and I had a fun "Girls" day out a few weeks ago. We went to lunch, shopping and lots of fun girly chit chat. This happens way to seldom and I really need to make an effort to make it a more common occurance. We had a blast together!









No comments:

Post a Comment