Sunday, January 2, 2011

Moore Reunion 2010..




































So, as you can see I am extremely behind on the family blog. Here it is already Jan2, 2011 and I have not posted my summer. One of my New Years resolutions is to be much better about staying on top of the blog. So I'll try and back up and remember all that we did. Thank goodness for pictures to jog the memory!
The Moore family reunion was in September at Fish Lake and as usual it rained, then rained, and rained some more. Regardless, we all had a wonderful time. Kevin and Cindy really go to a lot of work with games and activities to keep us all busy and having fun. The babies are all running around and enjoying being outside.
We had some pretty intense games of badminton (have no clue if this is the right spelling). We played couples against couples. We had some pretty unique names! Volleyball was the most intense of all the games and even spilled over to the the Ward camp out a couple of weeks later. Where I can proudly say (possibly against Tylers judgement) that the Derrick, Monique, Devin and Malory team WON! WOOT WOOT!
We all had a fantastic time time and are all looking forward to next year!









1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try and be a better blogger too! Lets hope we can keep it up!

    ReplyDelete