Sunday, January 2, 2011

Young womens camp


















I have been so blessed to be called as the 2nd councilor in the Young Woman's. I have to admit that at first I was scared out of my mind. After the first week of being with these amazing girls, I am hoping that I never have another calling.
Girls camp this year was above Nephi. So it was a little bit of a drive, but well worth it. I was not able to go last year, because Brogun was too small. And this year I didn't spend the night, but made a few trips up to hang out and spend time with them.
Sienna's Birthday is in May, so she barely made the cut off for camp. I was so happy that she was able to go. The young women made a skit, a cheer, and did many spiritual and fun activities. It was a blast. I love each and everyone one of them so very much and can not wait for the ward Young women's camp this coming June!


No comments:

Post a Comment